In order to use TriSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
* The Swim Start/Finish and Beach Transition Area are located at the Hamlet Ave. beach access.
* The race starts with a 375 meter ocean swim (with the current - ALWAYS).
* The waves are usually very small this time of the year and this early in the morning.
* Both the first swim and the last swim are always done in the same direction.
* Water temps will be posted on the website by 9:00p on Friday before the event.
OPEN WATER SWIM TIPS: If you need assistance during the swim, roll over on your back and put your hand in the air. If you need to hang on to a watercraft during the swim, please make sure you are not hanging on to one of the motorized safety boats. You may hang on to a non-motorized vessel (kayaks,canoes, or surfboards) without penalty, however if you hang on to the side of one of the motorized watercraft you will be taken out of the water and disqualified.