In order to use TriSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
* The bike course is a flat two-lap out & back affair that is closed to traffic.
* There are three "hair-pin" type turns that participants will encounter.
* The two turns at the far end of the bike course are close to the Kure Beach city limits - and aren't terribly tight -
although speed will need to be decreased while making these turns.
* The turn back near the transition area is very tight - speed will need to be dramatically decreased at this spot.
* Participants only have to go through this point at the end of lap 1.