In order to use TriSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
* The short (2K) runs will be done three times.
* The course is a straight out & back design.
* It's an off-road run course on the trail system at Latta Park.
* The run surface is hard-packed dirt/gravel.
* The course is heavily shaded and relatively flat.
* Aid stations will be located approximately every mile on the course. These aid stations will offer water only.
* Headphones, headsets, walkmans, ipods, mp3 players, or personal audio devices, etc. are not to be carried or worn at any time during the race.