In order to use TriSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Event #10 in the 2019 AAA Car Care North Carolina Triathlon Series
Event #2 in the Formula 1 Grand Prix series
Distances: R: 2K - S: 375 Meters - B: 10K - R: 2K - S: 375 Meters - B: 10K - R: 2K
RACE FORMAT CHANGE FOR 2019
* In 2019, the Tri Latta Triathlon becomes the Latta Enduro Sprint.
* We're excited to be bringing North Carolina triathletes an exciting new twist for 2019
with the creation of the 5-race Formula 1 Grand Prix Series.
* All five races will continue to be a part of the NCTS for qualifying purposes and ranking points for awards.
* Practice up on your transitions, because there will be six transitions now as opposed to the normal two.
Run For Your Life. Midtown - 901 S. Kings Drive #100, Charlotte
Friday, June 21st: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Race Site: Latta Plantation Park - 6211 Sample Rd. - Huntersville, NC 28078
Friday, June 21st: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Saturday, June 22nd: 5:00 am - 6:30 am
Important things to remember :
• A photo ID is required for packet pick-up.
• Cash, Check or Credit Card are accepted.
• All participants must pick up their own race packet. (Including all relay team members)
• USA Triathlon requires that all USAT members must show their USAT membership card at packet pick-up.
• Any USAT annual member who does not present his/her valid membership card at packet pick-up,
will be required to pay the USAT one-day fee of $15. No exceptions.
A participant orientation meeting will be held at 6:00 PM on Friday, June 21st at the race site.
We will cover as many details as possible about the race and questions will be encouraged.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?