Enid Running Club
The Enid Running Club is a community organization which promotes running and walking. The ERC mission is to promote a healthier lifestyle through running and walking by supporting our members and the community and providing opportunities for training, racing, socializing, and volunteering.
Fleet Feet Training Programs
Fleet Feet offers their Pathways program, which now encompasses running and walking training for a 15K. There is also a new 15/30 interval option. Click the link to find out more information!
Pathways is an 8 - 10 week coached intermediate running and walking program that is proven to help you build your endurance. Pathways prepares you to run or walk a 10K (or 8K or 15K depending on the season) in an effective and safe manner. This program is designed to provide a solid foundation for running or walking longer distances so it is the perfect program for those who eventually want to train for a half marathon or marathon. Pathways offers pace groups for various abilities with support, motivation and encouragement from experienced certified coaches. The continued success of Fleet Feet graduates is proof that their programs are effective at getting runners to their goal - and creates lifelong friends along the way!
• Custom technical training shirt
• Experienced Run Leaders
• The most affordable training program in town
• Weekly motivational and informational emails from your Run Leader
• Planned and supported routes for your long runs on Saturdays
• Informational seminars about shoes, form, and injury prevention
• Support and motivation needed to keep you going
• Pace groups for both Full and Half groups. Faster than 9 min mile to Walkers
• There is a speed suited for every participant
• We accommodate all levels of runners from the first time marathon/half runner to those trying to qualify for Boston
The Tulsa Galloway run-walk-run & walking group training programs are designed for all abilities, ages, paces, and distances. And as a part of the worldwide Jeff Galloway Training Program, and the only official Jeff Galloway Training Program in Oklahoma, runners can be sure they’re getting the best possible instruction and support. Tulsa Galloway trainers work with runners to create a personalized plan that fits their needs and helps them reach their goals.
Their group includes runners and non-runners of all levels. So whether you’re training for a race or just trying to get fit, they have something for everyone. Training costs vary; visit their website to learn more.
While Tulsa Runner we doesn’t do formal training classes, they do offer running groups for those at faster paces. Pace groups range from well below 8:00 minutes/mile to 8:15/8:30 minutes per mile. Call the store for more details at 918-494-8800.