In order to use TriSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Mission Valley Duathlon is now a Virtual Race! Complete the duathlon (5k run – 20k bike – 5k run), 20k bike, or 5k run/walk on your own time, and on your own course, treadmill, trainer, or stationary bike. Get creative, and have fun!
The race offers individual duathlon, 5k run/walk, and 20k bike options. Participants must complete their race and submit results between May 15 and May 25, 2020.
Here's how it works:
1. Register and choose a virtual race option: individual duathlon, 5k run/walk, or 20k bike.
2. Run, Bike, Run! Complete your distances indoors or outdoors between May 15 and May 25, 2020. Pick your own route!
3. Document and time your runs and bike! Take a photo. Start your timing device and save your times for each 5k run and your 20k bike.
4. Log your results and post and/or submit photos by May 25, 2020.
5. Receive your finisher medal and Mission Valley Du run cap by mail! They’ll be sent out the last week of May.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
No refunds. No transfers. No deferrals. No exceptions.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.raceelpaso.com/mission-valley.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.