In order to use TriSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Race Morning Reminders
• Don’t forget your bike helmet, no riders will be allowed on the course without one.
• Transition area will close at 6:45am sharp. You must have everything set up and be out of the transition area so we can start the race on time. Timing chips will be distributed on race day on the pool deck just prior to the start of each division’s group. Timing chips should be worn the entire race. If it becomes dislodged and lost, please notify the timing crew upon finishing.
• Mandatory course talk will begin at 6:45am outside the transition area.
• No spectators will be allowed in the pool area during the swim. This is for the safety of our athletes.
• The swim start will take place in numerical order. The interval between racers will be approximately 10 seconds. It is the racer’s responsibility to be at the swim start on time. Please be ready to go in the waiting area.
• Body Markers will be available outside the transition area. Please make sure you get body marked on race morning.
• When starting out on the bike course, athletes must NOT mount their bikes until they cross the “mounting line”. There will be volunteers on the course letting you know where this is. Athletes must also dismount at this line and run their bikes into the transition area for safety purposes.
• Make sure to stay to the right side of the road on the bike course unless you are passing. Once you have passed (on the LEFT), move back to the right side of the road. Be LOUD on the bike course, let a rider know you will pass by saying, “On your left!” Be Safe! The course will be partially closed, but the police may have to let some vehicles through so be aware of what is going on around you.
• Athletes in the Senior Division will do TWO LOOPS on Bricher Road. We are able to identify athletes that do not do the second loop on Bricher Road by reviewing bike time and average speed. The race Director and Timer reserve the right to disqualify any athlete that does not appear to have completed two laps.
• Athletes in the Junior Division will turn around just before Bricher Road. This will also be explained in the course talk and there will be volunteers on the course telling the kids where to go.
• You will not be able to remove your bikes from transition area until ALL racers are finished racing.
• Have a great race, but most importantly, be safe and HAVE FUN!