In order to use TriSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
3/14: We are about to reach our race cap so of your haven't registered yet and plan on doing the Lake Norman Triathlon, we urge you to register now, as there are only 32 spots left.
* Conveniently located just 6 miles from the Mooresville Exit off I-77
* Lake Norman State Park provides Charlotte area participants with a race that's close-by yet rural in nature.
* Participants will be able to park immediately adjacent to the main race site.
* The park boasts one of the regions largest mountain biking network, offering over 30 miles of single-track trail and also contains a family campground with 32 sites.
Swim: 750 meters
Bike: 18 miles
Location: Race Site
• Friday, April 28th (4:30 PM - 6:30 PM) @ Race Site Google map
• Saturday, April 29th (6:00 AM - 7:30 AM) @ Race Site Google map
Important things to remember :
• A photo ID is required for packet pick-up.
• Cash, Check or Credit Card are accepted.
• All participants must pick up their own race packet. (Including all relay team members)
Participant Meeting :
A participant orientation meeting will be held at 6:30 PM on Friday, April 28th at the race site. We will cover as many details as possible about the race and questions will be encouraged. This meeting should last about 30 minutes - we encourage everyone to attend.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.