In order to use TriSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
New Date: September 20, 2020
For the public good and the safety and health of our participants this race has been restructured.
We are a unique community of athletes, together, let’s keep the spirit of triathlon/ duathlon thriving and stay strong, supportive and united during these trying times.
What you can do if you HAVE already registered:
1) Your current registration has been automatically transferred to our race on September 20 2020
2) Can’t make the new date? This race will still happen virtually on the original date! That means race from where you are! Start with us between 7:00-8:00am on FB live, track your distance and time on your smart GPS device and share your progress on FaceBook live or other social media. Submit your stats via email to info@NYTri.org. Your race packet, T-shirt and finishers medal can be picked up at Unlimited Biking or at a future race. Let us know if your Virtual Location. #honorsystem #nytrivirtual
Select the option below
What you can do if you HAVE NOT already registered:
3) Haven’t registered but still want to join us? Register for our virtual race? “Du” It! Help support our non-profit, and our race community. Get out there and join us virtually!
You must reply on or before Saturday 4/25
4) You can register to do this race on the new date September 20 2020 https://runsignup.com/Race/NY/RockawayBeach/RockawayBeachTriDuathlon
We are all in this together. And it is in the best interest of everyone that we all stay healthy, which includes exercise and fresh air. Central Park remains open to the public.
Per the latest guidance from Governor Cuomo and the CDC, public gatherings are banned through April 29, 2020. This recommendation applies to all NYC public parks, including Central Park. Central Park remains open to the public. https://www.centralparknyc.org/alerts
Thank you for your understanding at this time.
Additional race information can be found at https://nytri.org/events/cross-bay-duathlon/.
Date: April 26, 2020 (Virtual Only)
Start Time: 7:30am
$25 - Virtual Race
$60 – before March 1st
$70 – between March 1st – March 22th
$80 – between March 23th – April 23nd *On-line entry ends April 23rd at 5:00 pm.
$100 – Race Day* (Cash Only. No T-shirts to race day entries)
• Absolutely no parts of entry fees will be refunded, transferred or credited.
• It is prohibited to sell your race number or for someone to compete in your place.
Limited to first 300 competitors.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.