In order to use TriSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.runtoledo.com.
Since 2005, this women’s only event has focused on empowering the competitive spirit in all women. Trillium is designed especially for women of all ages and athletic ability — whether new to multisport, casual swimmer/biker/runner, or an experienced athlete. Every participant will receive a medal, flowers, massage packages, mimosa’s and at the finish. This day is all about you.
Registration is open to women only. Bring your mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts and BFFs to particpate with you and cheer you on.
Three Race Options:
5K Race (Saturday)
Triathlon → 400 meter swim, 11 mile bike, 3.1 mile run (Sunday)
Dri-Tri → 1 mile run, 11 mile bike, 3.1 mile run (Sunday)
Triathlon Time Trial Start → Start two at a time on the steps of the Centennial Quarry.
– $10 Spa Cards → First 250 Ladies at Packet Pickup (Serenity Health & Wellness Spa)
– $100 Spa Package Awards (Serenity Health & Wellness Spa, Perrysburg)
– Overall, Masters & Age Group Awards
– Finisher Medals (5k, Tri & Du)
– Post-race Refreshments
– Mimosas & Fresh Fruit
– Fresh Carnation for all finishers (courtesy of Bartz Viviano)
– 8am • 5K Start
– 7:00am to 10:30am • Packet Pickup & Final 5k Registration
- 6:00am to 7:30am • Packet Pickup & Final Tri/Du Registration
- 8:00am • Triathlon & Duathlon Start
Are you up for the Challenge? Run the Trillium 5k on Saturday, then come back on Sunday and compete in the Triathlon or Duathlon. It's also a good way to "preview" the 5k run course for Sunday's events.
What's in the Challenge for me?
- 2 Finisher Medals (5k & Tri or Du)
- Custom Visor Designed Especially for the Trillium Challenge
- Bragging Rights
LOCATION: Centennial Quarry, 5773 Centennial Rd., Sylvania, OH US 43560
DATE/TIME: Saturday, July 11th, 8:00 am - 10:30 am and Sunday, July 12, 6:00 - 7:30 am
SHIRT GUARANTEE DEADLINE: June 30
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.