Trillium — 19th Annual Women’s Only Triathlon and Duathlon
Since 2005, this women’s only event has focused on empowering the competitive spirit in all women. Trillium is designed for women of all ages and athletic ability — whether new to multi-sport, a casual swimmer/biker/runner, or an experienced athlete. This weekend is all about you.
- Triathlon → 400 Meter Swim, 11 Mile Bike, 5K (3.1 mile) Run
- Duathlon → 1 Mile Run, 11 Mile Bike, 3.1 Mile Run
Athena Division → Triathlon & Duathlon
Triathlon Time Trial Start → Start two-at-a-time on the steps of the Quarry
5773 Centennial Rd.
Sylvania, OH US 43560
We know unexpected things happen that may change your ability to attend a race, so we make it easy for registered participants to manage their entry with multiple options. Your chosen option must be initiated and approved at least 14 days prior to race day of the event for which you are registered.
- Transfer your existing entry to any qualifying Run Toledo event in the same calendar year. (Contact us directly to support this process.)
- Defer your new entry to the same event in the following calendar year. (Contact us directly to support this process.)
- Recoup your entry fee by transferring your race bib to another person who hasn’t yet signed up. The process is easily managed through your personal runsignup.com/profile online. Learn how: Video Tutorial
Refund Policy — Should an in-person event be cancelled at least 14 days prior to the event date, registrants may request a refund of 75% of their entry fee.
Additional race information can be found at https://runtoledo.com/womens-triathlon-duathlon-centennial-quarry-sylvania-ohio/.
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.