In order to use TriSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Plainfield Try Tri will offer a fast 11.25 mile bike course on rural county roads. The route is a loop that repeats the first and last quarter mile into the park facilities. Please note this course will race on "open roads" that are manned by a combination of local law enforcement and course marshals. Participants will need to look both ways monitoring traffic throughout the bike. We will provide course signage (A frames & H-stake signs), course paint (arrows, & the 5/10 mile marks) along the route.
Turn by Turn Course Directions:
· Start West on Pike Lane @ North side of Splash Island
· 0.15 Mi - Take Exit 1 at roundabout onto Vestal Road in NB lane
· 0.35 Mi - Turn Right to remain on Vestal Road in NB lane crossing E CR 350 S
· 4.30 Mi - Turn Right on S CR 300 E in NB lane
· 4.70 Mi - Turn Left onto E CR 150 S in WB lane
· 5.50 Mi - Turn Left onto S CR 225 E in SB lane
· 7.00 Mi - Turn Left onto E CR 300 S in EB lane
· 7.75 Mi - Turn Right onto S CR 300 E in SB lane
· 8.25 Mi - Turn Left onto E CR 350 S in EB lane
· 9.50 Mi - Keep Straight on E CR 250 S in EB lane crossing Liberty Meadows Rd
· 10.90 Mi - Keep Right onto Vestal Rd
· 11.05 Mi - Continue through roundabout onto Pike Lane