In order to use TriSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
* This is an out & back run course, that is flat & fast.
* Aid stations will be available approx. every 1 - 1.5 miles.
* 3 miles of the course utilizes the new multi-use paved trail that parallels Hwy 53 and Hwy 701.
* 1.8 miles of the course takes place on the quiet neighborhood streets in Waterford Estates and Turtle Cove.
* Only 8/10ths of a mile of the run course utilizes the bike lane along Hwy 53 (the first 4/10ths and the last 4/10ths).
IMPORTANT: This pertains to the 8/10ths of a mile along Hwy 53. Cones will be used to separate vehicular traffic from runners. Runners MUST stay inside the traffic cones. Any runner caught running outside the traffic cones will be DQ'd on the spot. This is a very important safety consideration, so violations to this rule will be dealt with severely - NO WARNING.