In order to use TriSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Host Hotel: Grand Regal @ Goldston's Beach - right at the start and finish
To reserve call Jake Womble at: 910-864-4064
Located on the beautiful shores of White Lake, Camp Clearwater is North Carolina's largest family campground. We offer a wide variety of sites to suit your Overnight, Seasonal, and Year-Round camping needs. Camp Clearwater also has sites to accommodate your Manufactured Home or Park Model if you are interested in camping with us for many years to come.
Motels at White Lake:
1) Langston's: 910-862-2597 or 910-654-4011
2) Carolyn's: 910-862-5363
3) Sundeck: 910-862-2358
4) Brisson's: 910-862-2495
5) Alpine: 910-862-1444
6) Isley's: 910-862-4030
7) White Lake Holiday Resort: www.whitelakeholidayresort.com
8) White Lake Christian Camp: 910-862-3473 www.whitelakechristiancamp.com
9) Crystal Beach: 910-862-3660
10) Melwood Court Motel: www.melwoodcourt.com
Elizabethtown (10 minutes)
Clinton (30 minutes)
Cottages (off site)
Cape Fear Winery: 910-645-4291 www.capefearwinery.com
White Lake Condos:
1) White Lake Pines Association - Tim Todd, LLC - 3 condos on the lake that sleep 8 people - 910-795-8799
2) Two bedroom / two bath condo - Contact Betty - 910-624-4255
3) Tar Heel Cottages (910)862-3373 www.tarheelcottages.com
Tent camping is available at Jones Lake State Park which is approx. 10 minutes from White Lake.
Jones Lake State Park is located on Hwy 242 N.
From White Lake - take Hwy 701 towards Elizabethtown.
Turn right on Hwy 242 N. - Jones Lake State Park is about 2-3 miles on left.
They do not take reservations.
Campsites are on a first come - first serve basis.
Tent campsites are $20 per night - Maximum of two tents and two cars per campsite.
Call for access times in and out of park in evening and in morning.