In order to use TriSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
DAR Triathlons are USAT sanctioned events and conducted in accordance with USA Triathlon rules.
1. Photo ID is required.
2. Adult competitors MUST pick up their own packet! You cannot pick up for someone else or
send someone to get your packet.
a. Each adult member of a relay team must pick up their own packet.
b. With proper identification, an adult can pick up for a minor.
3. Each competitor must be a current member of USAT or purchase a one-day USAT permit during the registration process.
4. Preregister on your own device before arriving at Packet Pickup.
5. No event transfers or deferrals at Packet Pickup
5. No Race Day Packet Pickup unless:
a. Athlete lives more than 20 miles from the nearest packet pickup location.
b. Athlete has an email permission/confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Race day online registration and Packet Pickup close 30 minutes before race start.
Dallas Athletes Racing has a no refund or transfer policy.