In order to use TriSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Calling all Cro-magnons, Homo-sapiens and Paleolithic triathletes! Or as we like to call you, “Homo-Troglodytes! Caveman Triathlon is a North Texas Tradition since 4 B.C.!. This “Loin Cloth Loving” event is perfect for beginners to athletes wanting a time trial event as well as triathaladytes and accountants.
RACE SWAG: All race transfers from 2020 will get last years rain jacket as there swag item. All 2021 signs up will get the Half Zip L/S shirt as there swag item. Everyone will get a 2021 Finishers medal.
1. Recommend to wear face coverings at all times except when actually competing.
2. Must maintain social distancing at all times.
3. Body Marking: Encourage athletes to body mark themselves before coming to the event. DAR will send instructions to triathlete by e-mail race week.
4. Transition: Will have bikes spread out on a rack and will be wiped down with sanitation towels.
5. Triathletes will stay at by their bike in transition until their number is called to go into the swim.
6. Sanitizing station outside portable toilets
7. Hand sanitizers will be available and ample trash receptacles placed around race venue
8. Aid stations will be set up on the run course. Athletes will hit the aid stations 4 times
9. Volunteers and staff will wear face covering masks inside the Natatorium
10. Post party food will be snacks that triathletes can take with them.
11. Finisher medals can be picked up at a safe distance from the finish line
12. Announcer will make several announcements during the event to remind everyone to follow safety guidelines.
13. No warm up in pool will be available
14. Finish Line will be expanded so that finisher triathletes can spread out as they recover but minimize contact with staff and volunteers
RACE SWAG: All race transfers from 2020 will get last years rain jacket as there swag item. All 2021 signs up will get a Half Zip L/S shirt as there swag item. Everyone will get a 2021 Finishers medal.
Transition will open 90 minutes prior to the race start and will close 15 minutes prior to the race start. Bikes are racked according to race number.
You will be body marked prior to entering transition by volunteers. You can also body mark yourself prior to arriving to the race. Have a friend write your race number (located on your bib) on your left upper side arm and left side of the calf. You may write your age on your right calf however this is not required.
The swim is an indoor pool swim of 275 yards.
The flat bike route is 11.5 miles.
The Caveman run course is 3.1 miles or a 5k. The course is considered a flat run course.
Wednesday April 7, 2021 4-7Pm
4101 East Park Blvd #139
Plano, Texas 75074
Thursday April 8, 2021 4-7pm
4450 Destination Dr
The Colony, TX 75056
Saturday April 10, 2021 12-4pm
4450 Destination Dr
The Colony, TX 75056
DAR Triathlons are USAT sanctioned events and conducted in accordance with USA Triathlon rules.
1. Photo ID is required.
2. Adult competitors MUST pick up their own packet! You cannot pick up for someone else or
send someone to get your packet.
a. Each adult member of a relay team must pick up their own packet.
b. With proper identification, an adult can pick up for a minor.
3. Each competitor must be a current member of USAT or purchase a one-day USAT permit during the registration process.
4. Preregister on your own device before arriving at Packet Pickup.
5. No event transfers or deferrals at Packet Pickup
5. No Race Day Packet Pickup unless:
a. Athlete lives more than 20 miles from the nearest packet pickup location.
b. Athlete has an email permission/confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Race day online registration and Packet Pickup close 30 minutes before race start.
Dallas Athletes Racing has a no refund or transfer policy.
The awards will be three deep per age group along with Athena and Clydesdale (39 and under, 40+) with individual awards for overall male, overall female, overall masters female & male and overall grand masters female and male.
The break down of age group awards are as follows:
14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65 -69, 70-74, and 75 & over
Male – 40-59
Female – 40-54
Male – 60 and over
Female – 55 and over
Overall Finisher Awards and Age Group Awards are based on gun time for running events and chip time for triathlon events.
You or a designated person must be present to pick up your award. Awards are not available for pick up or mailing post event.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Join this event and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.