Packet Pick Up, Pre-race Clinic & Bike Inspection
Thursday, August 3 from 5 PM - 6:30 PM
The pre-event clinic is designed to answer questions from parents and youth athletes. Final course maps will be available for review, and we encourage athletes to “test drive” the bike course as well as take a walk on the run course. We will be available for questions as well as offer a brief review of the parent handbook.
Athletes will also be able to pick up their packets and have their bike inspected. (The pool is not utilized during this time.)
5 PM - 6:30 PM
- Packet pick up open, stop by and have your bike inspected as well as pick up your bib, and shirt.
- Course review for youth athletes, course will be open and we will be available for course questions.
- Bike inspection. Bring your bike for a quick inspection to be sure bike fits, brakes work, helmet fits, and tires have air!
- Event staff available to answer questions.
- 6:30 PM: Packet pick up closes
NOTE: Bike inspection insures bikes have inflated tires, bike fits the athlete well, bike's handlebars have tips on both ends, and athlete's helmet fits properly. It's best to have bikes inspected during this time, however if necessary bike inspection can take place on race morning.