In order to use TriSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Triathlon Packet Pickup requirements:
Pioneer Power Sprint Triathlon is a USAT sanctioned event and conducted in accordance with USA Triathlon rules.
1. Each competitor must present a Photo ID.
2. Adult competitors MUST pick up their own packet! You cannot pick up for someone else or send someone to get your packet.
a. Each adult member of a relay team must pick up their own packet.
b. With proper identification, an adult can pick up for a minor.
3. Each competitor must be a current member of USAT or purchase a one-day USAT permit during the registration process.
4. Preregister before arriving at Packet Pickup.
5. Race Day Packet Pickup is limited to athletes living more than 20 miles from the nearest packet pickup location. These athletes can pick up their packet in Pioneer Hall race morning.
Dallas Athletes has a no refund or transfer policy as shown on the website.