In order to use TriSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Event #4 in the 2019 AAA Car Care North Carolina Triathlon Series
Distances: S: 1.2 Miles - B: 56 Miles - R: 13.1 Miles
Race Site: The FFA Center dining hall opposite the covered pavilion.
Friday, April 26th: 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Saturday, April 27th: 5:00 am - 6:30 am
Important things to remember :
• A photo ID is required for packet pick-up.
• Cash, Check or Credit Card are accepted.
• You must fill out a medical form for packet pickup. Please complete the Medical Form (PDF. below) and bring to packet pickup.
• All participants must pick up their own race packet. (Including all relay team members)
• USA Triathlon requires that all USAT annual members must show their USAT membership card at packet pick-up.
• Any USAT annual member who does not present his/her valid membership card at packet pick-up,
will be required to pay the USAT one-day fee of $15. No exceptions.
A participant orientation meeting will be held at 6:00 PM on Friday under the covered pavilion. We will cover as many details as possible about the race and questions will be encouraged. A representative from USA Triathlon will also be on hand to discuss USAT issues and concerns relative to rules and safety. This meeting should last about 30 minutes - we encourage everyone to attend.
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.
The Sawmill Restaurant will provide a pasta dinner at race site on Friday evening.
Dinner will be served from 5:00-8:00pm.
Pasta, Salad, bread and tea will be available for $9.00 a plate.
No advance purchase.
Our own "Italian Cafe" will be set up under the pavilion, lake side. Don't miss this chance to enjoy your fellow athletes while "carbing up" for your big day.
In addition to Friday night's pasta dinner, the Sawmill Restaurant will be on site on Saturday all day serving lunch and dinner. A variety of meal choices will be available for purchase, including kid friendly options.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?