Relay Team Info
- Relays can comprise of a 2-person (one person does 2 legs, and one person does 1 leg) or 3-person teams (each person does 1 leg of the event). Teams can consist of any mix of genders.
- EACH Relay member MUST pick up his/her own packet.
- EACH Member MUST have their photo ID and USAT card (if applicable) to pick up their packet.
- If a member is a minor (17 or under), then a parent/guardian must show an ID to get their packet.
- If a member turns 18 by the end of 2021 they are considered an Adult per USAT, thus they must pick up their own packet.
- If you need to replace a relay member you can e-mail us using the Contact Us button at the top of the page with the changes.
- If it is the week of the event and you need to make a change to a relay member then you can make this change at packet pick up.
- At packet pick up you will be given a sheet of paper that explains how the relays will work (chip handoff, tagging spot, etc.).
- If you are an individual that wishes to switch to a relay team, log into your profile and click on change category next to the event you wish to convert to a relay. It will walk you through the steps to change from an individual to a relay.